We provide our customers with professional & innovative international freight services. We offer a door to door pickup & delivery service for all import and export cargo. With our own warehouses, fit and friendly staff we can provide devanning and delivery in our fleet of trucks for your products.
- International Air & Sea Freight
- Import/Export Customs Clearances
- Postal/Couriers/Online Shipments Customs Clearances
- Customs and MPI Inspections
- Container Packaging and Devaning
- Courier Service
- Warehousing & Storage
- Transitional Facility (TF) Arrangements
- AP (Accredites Persons) Arrangements
- Client Code Applications
- Transport (FCL & LCL)
- Cargo Insurance
Have you received a notification from New Zealand Post saying your parcel requires New Zealand customs clearance?
We can custom clear your parcel, we need following paperwork from you:
✔ Letter from New Zealand Post
✔ Commercial invoice/s
✔ A letter of authority from you.
After we clear your parcel New Zealand Post will release your parcel. Your package will be delivered to the address shown on the package.
Personal Effects Clearances
All household goods and personal effects must be cleared for entry by the New Zealand Customs Service. We will undertake this formality on your behalf as part of our service.
We need following documents to clear your personal goods:
✔ Copy of your New Zealand passport or Australian passport or NZ residence visa.
✔ Completed Personal Effects Form.
✔ Itemised inventory of your shipment.
Commercial Air/Sea freight Clearances
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff specializes in clearing products as diverse as:
- Fresh food products (perishable experts)
- Frozen foods
- Pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Watches, footwear, and electronics
- Tobacco products and cosmetics
- Apparel, textiles, and fabrics
- Machinery, machine tools, and various industrial commodities
- Furniture and home furnishings
- Books and other printed matters
- Chemicals and metals
Documentation required for customs clearance of commercial Sea or Air freight shipments:
✔ Copy of airway bill, bill of lading.
✔ Container packing declaration (only for Full container load)
✔ Commercial invoice/s
✔ Packing lists/s (if any)
✔ Certificate of origin (if got from supplier)
✔ Fumigation certificate (if fumigated at origin)
To know more about our services please call 021 4 CARGO or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org